Thursday 31 July 2014

One More Time Please

Today is +One-More-Time that I am writing on my blogs and this is all just for my +Blogger-Friends and you all know that who are my friends on this blog. I am lucky that I have some +Spare-Time to write on this wonderful blog containing my personal and creative stories with the imagination of mine.

I am again on my blog in just one week, how is it possible for me to come twice withing one week on a single blog whereas it took one month to two months of revisiting on my single post. This is because now these days I am writing for a well know website as a member of the website and they are paying me for each visit my article is receiving and I am receiving approximately 2-5 dollars per 7-8 lines. Isn't it great to know and in one day you can image how many lines can be written in articles.

Now I am earning 80$ dollars to 200$ dollars per day and of course it is more than 3000$ dollars per month. So if anyone of you want to know about the secret of this earning of mine then don not waste your time in thinking or searching on the internet, just write a comment and definitely I will give you reply on that.

AYBOLL