Sunday 23 March 2014

A Horrible Night of 2009

Shhhhhhh Koi Hai.......

You have already heard voices, sounds like this so many times in your life but did not face it alone in your life but I have heard, faced and tolerated the torture for entire night and that is unforgettable. Do not try this alone at home or any other similar lonely place because I was lucky so escaped but everyone is not. It's my request to all readers of this blog that you just enjoy reading but not apply to yourself as this is very horrible and may be dangerous for your life. I know that most of you guys will laugh at me but I wan you that not to do this just for a practical because I am writing this post but it my be possible that someone will be writing your story for you. So be aware.


I have an experience about dark and horrible night I can not forget throughout my life and will try ever that it should not happen again. It was a deadly dark horrible night for me and there was not anyone who can help me for escaping in that night. With that single unforgettable night I can say that no one should live alone at night especially when you are watching a horrible movie.


This is a real story and I won't take so much time in writing in details, just read main highlights of my real deadly story. I came to my room at 11'o clock at night and i was alone because all my friends were gone to their home as it was weekend and due to some emergency in my office I had to stay in my office till night. When I came t my room, after changing my cloths I switched on television set and I saw an interesting title of a movie started or ending with "A Love Story". Initially it seemed that it is a romantic story but I was wrong because suddenly it turned into a horrible movie. Now I started shivering and closed all my room doors and windows so that no one can enter in my room. I switched off the light but I was too afraid to switch off my TV set and now began the actual happening with me. By incident a small kitten entered into my other rooms window and started crying due to hunger and cold. Also he started scratching door of my room and imagine yourself at my place and suggest what to do at that time. I started chanting "Hanuman Chalisa", covered myself with blanket and all that I could without even switching on the light.


This was not enough as the mother of that kitten also started crying and jumped on the roof of my room and believe me that was a deadly horrible night and I could not sleep even for a minute that whole night. I getup early in the morning at 5'o clock and ran in hurry out of my room through it was morning and several peoples was walking around my room for a morning walk. But i took the passage of bus stand to go to my home. I did not share that night story with anyone just because they will laugh at me.


Do you have any kind of horrible experience, if yes then you can also share with me through comments and the best will be publish on my blog withing one month.

AYBOLL