Saturday 4 July 2015

Motivational Peom - Just Walk Alone

Motivational poem by rapidforceads

After 2-3 months, I am back in form and here is my self written poem just to encourage you all. I hope you will find this helpful while dealing with your day to day tasks and especially with the individual with different thoughts than yours.

Sometime in life there are people who get success, do not allow other to move forward or towards success. They do not want others on the same position and that is why they create obstacles. These obstacles can be in different ways.

I have faced this several time but now I am a successful professional and business owner and so I have written this motivational poem for my all online friends.

Just Walk Alone

Walk alone if no feet are with you,
Step forward if no one is there to stay with you
 
Be positive if Nothing good is happening with you,
Trust yourself if no one is trusting you

Be kind if you get hurt from others,
Always smile if no one is with you to laugh

Try to be others if no one is with you,
or 
Just Walk Alone

I hope you will love and like this poem, this will surely boost your courage if you understand it properly.

Thanks in advance for reading this post and I am waiting for your valuable feedback as a response below in the comment system. 

AYBOLL