Wednesday 3 September 2014

Will Facebook Lose Its Users by 2017

Will Facebook lose its users
Well this is a controversial topic or thought about to prejudge about any social media because in most of the cases we have seen that one small social media becomes bigger after sometime and we can see the daily growth of that media but if the talk about a huge social networking website

#Facebook

then it is too difficult to say anything in this matter.

However, there are lots of studies are conducted about this talk and I have read several blogs and articles that Facebook will lose 80% of users by 2017, say Princeton researchers but I don't think so because everyday before sunrise to sunset, it is rapidly making addictive people from all age from all over the world then how can one study of survey can conclude about this.

So I can just say that wait and watch because game is not over yet and it will give result in either positive or negative. So be prepare for major changes in social media journey. I must say that after  2 or 3 years I would be running my own social networking media as mentioned below for your reference.

#RapidForceAds

AYBOLL