Saturday 5 April 2014

A Little Earning Became Big - Now Holidays Start

Today I am not going to write anything more than seven - eight lines because I am not feeling well and going to take a holiday for 2-3 days to refresh my body and soul. I and writing this post just to tell you that my dream of having big bank account  is come true and I have receive what I wanted to in the form of money. But this make me very tired and I can say that earning money is not an easy task. And if you have any dream to become a successful then you must chart or documented what you want and what you are going to do to get you want.

 

I was chasing to my dream for the last four years but without any planning and any documentation. I just dreamed and start working but I was wrong till the date I met with a super natural personality and that personality changed my way of thinking, my way of working and after that day I did not see back in terms of getting money and success. I am not saying that dreaming is bad but one must dream in such a way that it looks like practical. So keep dreaming and documenting whatever you wanted to get in your life.

 

For more details on this topic you can comment and I will definitely give replies to your comments withing 24 hours. If you really want to see the impact of dreaming with 7 days challenge.

AYBOLL