Blogging is interesting and fun oriented if you are writing with passion because Interest & Passion have minor difference between you can check on my previous blog about writing mistakes.
For achieving this target you must follow these simple but effective rules
- Build a Loyal Community
- Start Guest Blogging
- Post Regularly
- Write Longer, In-Depth Contents
- Optimize Your Titles
- Share your content Open-minded
As you all know that I am writing since 2011 and written several blogs till date so above rules are first published in my blogs several times in different posts. Although you will find these in other blogs too but the idea is mine.
Now read carefully and tell me what you have learnt from these rules and what you are going to write in your blogs about.
You can share your ideas and can also give your thoughts to publish with your blog link where you are going to publish. We don't have any problem with that and your thoughts would receive a DoFollows Link as a credit.
- Are you ready to create a business that will generate dependable and constant income for your family?
If your answer is 'Yes' then you must start Building a Loyal Community. But you’ll also have to work hard, maybe harder than everyone.
If you can do this, you’ll be amazed by what you’ll become and achieve with the time you spent on dealing with your community. But before your blog can become a special place for a particular group of people, you’ll have to publish lots of great contents.
If you regularly publish great contents, and this group of people or community, considers them helpful, they’ll come back and also introduce your blog to their friends. This makes blogging a powerful Internet marketing weapon.
Now you will ask that how and where you can start making community. It is a hard work and lots of time spending task but very simple now a days of mobile internet availability everywhere where you are at home of outside your home.
For this you just have to show your presence on social media. Join major social medias and start interacting with people with the same interest. Like their content, follow them and comment on the topics they share.
However there are lots of social media but you can choose as per your interest of circle.
- If you have built community and providing more value to others and your blogs too so what next?
Now you must start writing as a guest blogger to raise your value in online media. You can easily do that through guest blogging.
What is guest's blogging?It’s simply writing for other blogs who are related to your own blog from your community. See you create a high quality content and give it away for free for the other blogger to publish that on their blog. What you get in return is amazing and will be in numerous ways.
After doing this you’ll get new valuable readers who will trust you immediately. Because they have so much faith in the blogger that published your post and that faith will be passed on to you for ever.
You know that any search engines like Google and Yahoo will begin trusting your blog more when you guest blog on other established blogs whose topics are related to yours.
You’ll get a link mentioning you in the article you publish on other blogs. This link is like a vote in favor of you. It tells Google that you’re trustworthy.
Always keep in mind that Google want to present quality websites to its users. Guest blogging on other quality sites tells Google that your blog is a quality blog.
- If you want to achieve your goals in terms of a successful blogger or if you want to be a successful blogger in terms of monetary then you must have to write and post regularly but a quality content.As I have discussed that Blogging needs lots of effort and hard work to gain trust of search engines as well as readers. Blogger’s who just start their new blog needs to work regularly on it to make a successful blogging career.There are lots of things that we need to do to reach our blog at next level like SEO and social sharing. But the most important thing is to update the blog regularly.However there are several other benefits to post regularly but I am giving best five (5) benefits below:
# To Increase Search Engine Ranking
# To Improve Indexing Rate
# To Build Solid Readership
# To Boost Our Alexa Ranking
# To Attract Advertisers
- Do not search for this because this post you are reading is the best and suitable example and itself defining about the above title. You will be successful if your reader or visitor is staying or spending more time on your post and if you have a long quality content then surely your reader will spent good time for reading your post.Always remember that a quality post with good length does leads to higher rankings on Google and other search engines and your blog search-ability increases than a short content blog post.
As per many successful or professional Bloggers, Google believes that longer and quality contents answers most of the questions a search by others. Therefore, it ranks long form contents over short form contents.
Because Google wants to provide its users with the best results, having a more through contents will give you a big edge over other bloggers who are competing with you for the same audience or on the same search request on a particular topic.So if you truly want to build a successful blog or blogging as your career within a short time, you should start writing contents that are longer than your competitors.
- This is another way of getting good search engine ranking for your blog with an optimized title of your blog post.This is very simple and you can easily optimize your blog post title. See if you have just started your blog on blogger’s default template, then definitely you’ll not be aware with this fact that your post titles are not properly optimized for search engines. You have to do some modifications / editing in your blog template to make your post titles properly optimized.And I am sure that you will see a noticeable change in organic traffic of your blog after making this change.
Show Post Title Before Blog Title in BloggerNOTE:- Post titles and blog title plays a vital role for better ranking in the result of any search engine. This is the very first thing which is checked by your blog visitors. That means your traffic depends on your post title. Having Keyword Rich titles can bring you more traffic and increase your blog page views.Google shows only first 66 characters of the title in search results. That’s why you should use them effectively. By default, in blogger, our blog title shows before post title. This reduces the SEO benefits because our post titles which have the main keywords got chopped because of the characters limit in search results.So, to take the proper benefits we have to optimize our blog so that post titles shows before blog title in search results.
- Go to Blogger >> Template >> Edit HTML.
- Backup your blog template.
- Now search below code in your template. "<title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>" .
- Replace that code with the below one.
"<b:if cond=’data:blog.pageType == "item"’>
<title><data:blog.pageName/> | <data:blog.title/></title>
</b:if>"You are done.
Isn't it so simple to use. I know most of you are new blogger and don't have required technical knowledge to update default template of blogger. If you face any problem then you can get help from me through comments and I am sure that you will be get within 24 hours.
Now wait for the update in search results. Once search results got updated you will see the changes and your blog post title will be placed before your blog title.
You can check your page rank just by giving small information about your page url.
Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:This page rank checking tool is powered by PRChecker.info service
Share your content Open-mindedWhen you have completed everything as explained above then what are you waiting for, just go and start writing and Build a Multi-Million Dollar Blog.
Waiting for your valuable feedback in terms of comments. I also like to be criticized by the people like you because criticism is another step towards success and to be a successful blogger.